Operational Support Coordinator
The Arnhem Land Progress Aboriginal Corporation (ALPA) is owned by the Yolngu people of East Arnhem Land and governed by an Indigenous Board of Directors. From humble beginnings over 46 years ago, ALPA has grown to become the largest Aboriginal Corporation in Australia. We now have over 1,300 employees (over 80% of whom are Indigenous), and a 1.2 million square kilometre operational footprint.
Our mission is to operate successful and responsible businesses emphasising local employment, training, career pathways, customer service and safety. We strive to improve the health, quality of life, and economic development of our members, giving primacy to their cultural heritage, dignity, and desire for opportunity and equality with their fellow Australians.
The Operational Support Coordinator will be responsible for the provision of high level administrative and logistical support services to our remote Community Development Program stakeholders within our Community Services Division.
Ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Knowledge and experience with logistics and administration support
- Understanding of supporting remote-based teams
- Competency in the Microsoft Office Suite of Applications (Word, Excel, Outlook) coupled with high-level data entry skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and ability to problem-solve
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment
- Previous experience with web based finance packages such as Dynamics 365
What's on Offer?
- The opportunity to build an exciting a rewarding career within ALPA with strong pathways to management positions.
- Very good base salary (to commensurate with skills & experience) | 9.5% super | 5 weeks annual leave | options for salary sacrificing
- Access to ALPA's Employee Assistance Program
- Opportunity to grow and to build your career!
Are you our next Operational Support Coordinator?
To apply or to find out more about this exciting opportunity, please email Recruitment at email@example.com
Applications must include a current Resume and a Cover Letter. All applications will be treated confidentially. Only those with the right to work in Australia will be considered.